Granite Unlimited: Getting Started
Granite Countertops & Marble Bathroom Vanities
Twin Cities MN
Prior to any work beginning, the Granite Unlimited Inc. staff must first meet with you to determine exactly what work you would like to be done and the scope of the project. Meeting with you allows us to provide you the most accurate estimate possible.
When creating an estimate we will base it on the criteria below::
- The Type of Material That is Selected (Please visit our Choosing Stone page to see what we have available)
- Edge Profile (Click Here to See Available Edge Profiles!)
- The Number and Size of Cutouts Needed
- Back and Side Splashes
The craft workers who represent the Granite Unlimited name have 25 years of experience designing, fabricating, and installing.
Tips To Remember
- Granite Unlimited Inc. is experts when it comes to natural stone products. If you have any questions about the product or the process, ask us. We are here to help you select the right product for your home.
- Bring samples of your wall colors, cabinet finshes, flooring and fabrics with you to the stone selection appointment. This is the best way to ensure the stone color and pattern flows with the decor already present in your house.
- Upon selecting and inspecting the stone, we will tag it to ensure that is the exact piece that is cut and installed in your home.